Senior iOS Engineer (m/f/x)
Germany, Berlin, BerlinEngineering
With CURE, we empower people to order their medications easily and securely online. With our CURE app, people can access a range of medications from their local pharmacies and have them delivered to their doorstep within minutes only. We help pharmacies scale their core business, optimize their digital customer journey and attract new customers.
Now we need you. Join our amazing journey and improve the lives of millions of patients. Become part of our amazing team to revolutionize digital healthcare for patients and pharmacists.
Are you up for a challenge?
About The Role
We are looking for a strong iOS app developer who enjoys engineering quality products for users. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly valued. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe/Figma models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Collaborating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver a quality product to users
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development, from the first line of code to production
- Deep knowledge of Android and the platform
- Proficiency with writing automated tests
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—including the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Understanding of android app design guidelines and the differences between other mobile platforms
What We Offer You
Do what matters! This is your opportunity to build and grow a healthcare company from the ground up and help “deliver health”
Work directly with an experienced, open and international management team
Become part of a fast-paced and positive work environment where the best ideas win
Be empowered to shape and drive your area of responsibility
A permanent position with an attractive salary, 30 days of vacation and a monthly mobility budget
Access to a variety of career and learning opportunities
Work in our office in the heart of Berlin, remotely or from home
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch and let's chat about how you can become part of our exciting journey to digitalize healthcare.